Cat cam – part 2
I have almost no trouble with any cats in the neighborhood. And let me tell you, there are many of them here! I play with them for fun (as you may have seen in different video’s with the grey neighborhood kitty), but I never fight. But this time, my cat cam recorded something unusual.
A new kitty in town
I met a new kitty this week. I’ve never seen him in our neighborhood before. It was a black and white kitty and he a bit scared of my humom. He ran away immediately. But then there is me haha. As curious as I am, I followed him! Unfortunately he or she didn’t really like me that much! How can this happen, I am a very likeable kitty!
I had my cat cam on during this adverture. As you can see in the images below he was really hissing and meowing at me. Of course, that didn’t stop me from still wanting to get to know him! I followed it all the way to a garden where he disappeared.
And as you can see in the video again, you can see the world from my perspective (low on the ground). When you’re not familiar with the surroundings like my humom is, it may be a bit hard to watch haha. But let me get you through it a bit (P.S. turn on your sound).
- It starts with me and the kitty on the fence.
- I’m making a lot of effort to get to him. I have to go through a tree that is above the fence.
- We have a little stare down and just patiently wait for someone to make a move.
- He then runs off and I run after him.
- Finally he jumps into a garden and I let him go.