Signs you are a crazy cat lady
When you have a cat, or multiple cats, and you love them as if it is your own child, you should be proud to be a crazy cat lady! But beside having a cat, what makes you a crazy cat lady? Let’s find out!
The definition of a crazy cat lady
The real definition of a crazy cat lady is an elderly suburban widow who lives alone and keeps dozens or more cats, usually many more than municipal code allows, in a small house, and refuses to give away or sell them even for the sake of the safety of the cats or herself.
And we may not all be a widow, have a dozen of cats and live in a small house.. we still call ourselves crazy cat ladies right?
Signs that you are a crazy cat lady
Not only having a cat makes you a cat person. But what are more signs you should be calling yourself a crazy cat lady? Let me tell you!
- Your phone is filled with pictures of your cat(s).
- You’re posting more pictures of your cat(s) than anything else on your Social Media, or you even have an own account for them on Social Media.
- You show people pictures of your cat(s) as if they were your children
- You prefer to stay at home with your cat(s) instead of going out with friends.
- When your cat is on your lap you don’t move untill it goes away itself.
- Whenever you see a cat, you have to pet it.
- You talk to cats
- You probably own a few too many items with cats on them
- You let your cat keep you company when you’re on the toilet.
- You have zero issue sharing your food with your cat(s)
Do you recognize yourself in here?
Meet some crazy cat ladies
As you may know, Instagram is full of crazy cat ladies! Let me introduce you to some of them. Click on their photos to go to their Instagram page!
Check bij alles haha!
Liefs, humom van @frutselmuppie
That’s description fits me perfectly, especially the one with the cat sitting on my lap. My Amiga sits on my lap for hours, and I don’t move even if I’m hungry.
And I pet every feral cat I can, got scratched several times for it, and still won’t stop.